Monday, January 7, 2013

My Dreams Have Returned!


Author's Note: I remember on December 28th how I got my new fish. This is how I felt when I finally had her.

That day I had felt
Sick and awful inside
Yes of course I was sick
But now I can't tell anymore

At the table eating dinner
There was a real surprise for me
In the middle of the meal
Out of nowhere my dad told me
"We have decided to let you get a fish"

My dreams have returned
The happiness I felt
Can't really be placed into words
So instead I'll say what next

I'll have to tell you that my heart
Seemed to have skipped a few beats
Then and even now I still
Believe it's some sort of dream

But yes it's true I have a fish
She's quite a beauty
Her name?
Swimmy/Lea Bartholomew Shacorington

Yes I think it's long
Yes I think it's strange
Yes I might be crazy
But she's mine
And I love her <3

No comments:

Post a Comment