Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Shining Beauty

Authors Note: One day, I started to scribble using all sorts of blue, purple, and pink colors. Then, I thought that would be a good idea for a poem. Once I wrote it, I found out that the words flowed so wonderful together. As you read the poem, try to picture all of the things that happen.


The waves crash against the bay
With power as the beautiful rays of sunshine
Lightly touch the sand

As day turns to night
The waves die down
Glistening in the moonlight

Orange and pink clouds line the sky
Elegantly moving toward the horizon
Dusk turns to darkness

The first stars appear in the sky
Shining as bright as ever
As more and more join them

3 comments:

  1. Wow, did you write this? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the bestest poem ever! I love it. Smiley face :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really nice it gave me a chill down my back when i read. Good description i actually felt like i was there.

    ReplyDelete