Friday, May 11, 2012

Ninja Power

Author's Note: Our writing group decided to write a piece with the narrator being a high heel. I wrote it as a news channel showing what happened the night before in a conference hall. Enjoy!


Hello, fellow human or inanimate object. I have come to you today to influence you to become a ninja. For starters, I will tell you about my past as a ninja. As of three months ago, I sadly retired. Now that I look back, it was the best six years of my life. I got to stab the ground saying, Hi-ya! This is because I am a high heel. The only downside I can think of is that humans control me when I am being a ninja to the floor. Other than that, ninja stuff is awesome! You get to... um... sorry, I’m blanking. But it is awesome. Oh, and one last thing- BECOME A NINJA!

No comments:

Post a Comment