Friday, December 9, 2011

Dream Vacation

Authors Note: 12 is a wonderful number. It is an even number, with two simple numbers in it. 12 is in between childhood and teen-hood. It also means vacation. On my 12th birthday, when I only saw a single present on the table, from my dad, I was very confused. Then, when I opened it, I knew exactly what it meant. It was a trip to Paris! With just my dad and me! I am really hoping that when my brother turns 12, my mom, dad, my brother, and me will go to Hawaii. That would be Awesome. So, I will write about what I think Hawaii is like.


The sun is shining brightly in the sky, but you barely feel the heat of it's rays, for you are sitting on the warm sand underneath a palm tree, enjoying the cool breeze. The only thing you hear is the light crashing of the waves against the rocks. Far in the distance, you see a dolphin swimming silently in the sparkling blue water. You are sensing the beauty of Hawaii.

"Let's go!" shouts your mother.

"Coming!" you yell back.


After a ride in a bus on a very bumpy road, you come to a sudden stop. Then, you see the most beautiful thing- a giant waterfall surrounded by wildlife and a luscious green forest. You stare in awe as the water falls from way up high.

1 comment: