Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Fluffle

Author's Note: If I were to invent something, I would have it be able to do things that nothing else can do. But, that is very hard to do, since if it hasn't been invented, most people can't think of it.


Even though many people have invented many great things, the one thing that no one and I repeat NO ONE has invented it. It is the something that can be anything. Many people have dreamed about making it, but no one really ever tried it because the device, experts, and money would be too much to handle. That's why I would be the very first one.

The device will fit into someone's pocket, and will be practically not be noticed. But first, instead of calling it the device, I will name it the Fluffle. Now since it has a name (Fluffle), I can explain it more detailed. Fluffle is a miniature bouncy ball. One will be worth probably a billion dollars. You can even get the bouncy ball customized! (…For another 5,000 dollars.) This is because many people will want a Fluffle, but they are very expensive to make. (Of course, I will keep the original, and make it even better.) Fluffle will be able to change into anything that s NOT a weapon. (Otherwise we would be in big trouble.) I would suggest not changing it into food, because once you eat it, it is gone. If somehow the person who buys Fluffle uses it against somebody, it will immediately be taken away. There will be people who watch the people that have a Fluffle. Pretty soon, the world will realize what a great device this is, and move away from technology like computers, phones, and game systems. You can change a Fluffle into any one of those. Then, the price of the Fluffle will go down, and everyone will be pouring into the stores to hopefully get their own Fluffle. Next, everyone will forget about all other technology, and focus on doing things like spending time with family.

4 comments:

  1. Lauren, I really like your invention. It sounds very useful. The only thing is, you used it a lot in your intro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Lauren! I love your story! :D But you made that up with me:( Its my invention too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? When? Your invention??? I don't get it! Whah! :( Explain!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This invention is totally mine. I made up the word Flufle, and I don't remember you helping me invent this. I just randomly thought of it. Remember... (if you don't remember, I will tell you) when I had a little tuff of hair and I told her that I had a fluffle. I even invented a country called Fluffletopalis! Fluffle is my word.

    ReplyDelete