Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hamster Fudge

Author's Note: Anusha and I wrote this a while ago to "get the juices flowing". I decided to put this on my blog for all you people to read. This, by the way is not me narrating. I have been getting numerous questions regarding that.


I love hamsters. They are my favorite. I even have one right in my room. He likes to run on his wheel at about 100 miles per hour. Almost every time he does this, he falls off.

One day I was playing with him, when suddenly a giant bucket of fudge dropped on top of us. I screamed and grabbed my hamster, whose name just so happens to be Fudge. Which is very strange because he is a golden brown. (Well, my brother got to name him, so maybe that answers the question.) Luckily, I grabbed him at the last second. But now I am covered in fudge. He started licking me. I guess I tasted good.

I walked out of my room and washed my face. Fudge looked up at me with his GIGANTIC eyes and tiny paws. I love him so much. He looked so cute just then that I scooped him up and rubbed him against my cheek. He squeaked and twitched his nose. Oh, he is just SO cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment