Thursday, December 6, 2012

Bouncing Off the Walls


Author's Note: I am sooooooo excited for tonight that I felt it was only but necessary to write a poem about it. I was inspired by Andie to hide letters in the poem, which I thought would be a really cool idea to try. It's just a different kind of poem that I haven't written before. (Although it may be better to add my own touch, I think it was still cool to try.) Anyways, I hope that tonight comes quickly, but NEVER end O3O

I'm so excited
For tonight
I feel like
I could do anything
Anything and everything
Travel to the moon
Touch nuclear fusion
Walk around the Earth
Run 1,000,000 miles
Talk forever and a day
Shop until I drop
Dance until I faint
Fly just like a bird
Swim just like a boat
Feel like I could touch the sky
Or something else
Just like I am
Right now…

No comments:

Post a Comment