Friday, December 14, 2012

My Dreams Have Been Washed Away


Author's Note: I'm guessing most of you actually reading this know that I want a fish. VERY BADLY! Yesterday I asked my mom again and she said, "Where will it go?" I said, " On my desk..." "Where will Marshmallow go?" See I have no idea what Marshmallow has anything to do with this -_- "I guess we could move my big purple chair and he could be in my room, too. But where will the chair go?" "I'm not talking to you about this right now." "Why not?!?!?!" "We're not moving anything yet." >:| See this is what I deal with! :P Anyways, I wrote this poem that has a lot of symbolization in it. Please comment!


A wave of despair
Has washed up on my shore   
Consuming everything
In sight
It loves to toy with things
And then burn them in a fire
My feelings are just mixed in
A large bowl
Happiness has seemed to jump out
I've tried to make it come back
Making fish backgrounds on computers
Shoving at chairs
Moving them around
Making room for happiness
Except something seems to interfere
It's a dragon that breathes fire
Who stole my happiness
When I try to ask it for my happiness back
It just barely misses me with
The balls of burning fury
Happiness come back!
My happiness is a fish

No comments:

Post a Comment